2nd Call from The Russian 5/31

This topic has 24 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Hey guys I got the second call from The Russian. I was driving home when my phone rang with a No Caller ID. I was pretty excited but also thinking “fuck I need to pull over so I can concentrate”. As I’m trying to figure that out he asked me what my heart’s true desire is. I was going to answer him but he kept talking.

At this point I am trying to cross traffic to pull over and he kept talking. I was overwhelmed with everything that was going on around me, while trying to focus on what he was saying, and I barely retained anything.

I remember hearing him say something about “wait till dusk, that’s when he comes”. I’m pretty sure he didn’t refer to anyone specific or by name, so I am not sure who “He” is. He also referred to a book so I’m thinking my phone call could have been the same or similar to @brianamatopoeia

To be honest, it took me so long to post this because I broke down in my car. I’m so mad and upset with myself that I wasn’t able to remember or retain much. By the time I was able to try and write things down, the conversation was ending. I don’t know why I didn’t ask him to repeat everything, at the time it seemed silly to ask that. I feel like I let you guys down and I’m sorry. Next time I will ask them to wait or to repeat. I hope whatever I was able to share helps.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Girl, when those calls come and the heart starts racing, it’s hard to remember anything just from that alone. Mix in driving in traffic + Russian accent and I’m surprised you were able to even process that you got a call at all. No fault.
      Knowing nothing of what else was said, I’d say remembering the phrase “wait till dusk, that’s when he comes” is a pretty important detail.

Now what does it mean? Excuse me while I go abuse the ever living shit out of Google trying to figure that out.

Kevin
      Participant

Yeah, you didn’t let anyone down there!

The bit about, “wait till dusk, that’s when he comes,” has got to be a reference to what was posted from @coryphella’s account
      His bloodline is truth to the spirit, the wisdom and the coming darkness.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kevin Maybe it’s something along the lines of Game of Thrones mantra, “Winter is coming”. They didn’t literally mean the season of Winter.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Kevin
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. So who or what is bringing this darkness? And are they with it or against it?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kevin

So who or what is bringing this darkness? And are they with it or against it?

This might be the most terrifying question of all.

Candace
      Participant

@shankfx22 don’t you dare beat yourself up! You got a call that’s exciting, be happy ? so maybe you didn’t remember every word, so what. If they need more to be revealed they will call again! You did what you could and that is perfect ???

Jackie
      Participant

When it comes to remembering calls: Everyone is trying their best! You’re participating, that’s what matters.

But interesting, the use of robocalling. It’s a great mechanism, and also de-humanifies some of the message, which is polar opposite of interactions of like Tina. Or Nancy. They’re almost too human, or too emotional.

To call, play a recording, then hang up, is inflicting a message (instead of conversation or share), because you will receive it whether to you want it or not. You can’t tell a recording no.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

You did great! Doesn’t sound like he would’ve repeated anyway. Thanks for reporting in.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s awesome l!
      Wait…Sorry if I’m making connections too soon, but does anyone else think this has a connection to 6/03…? Probably not.

Megan
      Participant

I vote no on winter. We just got done having winter like 30 days ago.

Megan
      Participant

@shankfx22 – you did great, I can’t believe you even took this call in LA traffic. I remember trying to drive to !#*@#*(&!#(*&@&*()$@)$(*#$&(* Echo Park for a dead drop last year and being lost and trying to take those calls – it’s not easy!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

When the darkness comes, will we run away or embrace it?

Megan
      Participant

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” – Mary Oliver

Anonymous
      Inactive

Darkness is an ally. Madness is the emergency exit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella Love that quote so much.

Megan
      Participant

The whole darkness thing combined with the guy telling me he was giving me a “gift” the other night, made me think of it.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Thank you, you guys are awesome. I’m better now lol I calmed down and became rational… I’m ready to jump back down this rabbit hole with you guys…

I’m going to dive into the Googles myself and see if there are any correlations with religion referencing dusk or perhaps the devil and dusk, since we are speaking of darkness.

Also this quote:

“That’s not my shadow, it’s my darkness.”
      -S.L.

Short but powerful and also kinda relevant to this storyline.

Cara
      Participant

@shankfx22 I’m late to this post but just want to reiterate what has been previously mentioned. DON’T YOU DARE GET DOWN ON YOURSELF, GIRL! You did great! You stayed cool under pressure and retained as much info. as possible under the circumstances, then you reported it on the forums. aka. Exactly what you’re supposed to do. You be nice to my new pal, Hannah, you hear me?! 😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just reiterating what everyone else is saying: Do Not beat yourself up for this. You did what you could, you did a good job, and that’s what matters!

Sage
      Participant

Well, that’s a creepy foreboding message! I came across one thing about summoning the devil at a crossroads at dusk… I’m extremely freaked out by anything devil related, ever since I was a kid…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@chrysalis359 HAHAHA you are great thank you <3

Thanks @lexthewolf I appreciate it!

@sfire8
      What was the info you came across about the devil and the crossroads at dusk?

leo
      Participant

Apologies if I’m saying things people already know. In most versions of the story, you meet the devil at a crossroads at midnight to sell your soul in exchange for something you want. Robert Johnson’s is one particularly famous version of this legend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson#Devil_legend, although the Faustian bargain at a crossroads motif is pretty prevalent in many types of folklore (https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-mythology-of-the-crossroads-demon). Good luck, Hannah – it appears you have a tough but unique decision ahead. Is your heart’s desire worth your soul?

Jackie
      Participant

Is your heart’s desire worth your soul?

@lustcaution

I find this resonates with me. Speaking solely for myself, yes. Yes it is. Wholeheartedly. And that may be a bad thing, some people may treat it as a negative. But I’m realistic. Everyone has a price, I just know exactly what mine is. It’s very expensive, but I know it’s there.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

This is all interesting, wasn’t one of the VERY FIRST Lust theories that Noah Sinclair was the devil? What if we were on the right track, just with the wrong person?

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar