2/28 – A's story

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Sarah.

• Author
       Kevin
      Participant

A, I’m so sorry if you don’t want this published, but I think it, and you, are important. Everyone should have a chance to read it. I can delete it if you’d like.

A appeared on Slack and began asking questions about how people felt about Lia and whether she was real.

Then A told her story:

“My husband at the time, he was my best friend. I loved him deeply. I was terrified. Scared of what we were uncovering, and doing. But he stood by my side, held my hand, and we did it together. I look back on things in my life, and the best memories I have it was with him. I grew because of him. Stepped outside of my comfort because of him. The higher I rose, the more I was exposed to. They manipulate so they can control the outcome. They gaslight so they can control the outcome. They stack the deck so they can control the outcome. At the time, I was a docent with their sacred texts. I was able to see, and read things many above me did not have access too. The more I read, the more I began to doubt. I wanted no part of what they were trying to do. At that point in my life, all I cared about was him, and getting us out safely. I came home one night and told him about this book I had found. What the contents of the book suggested. I will never forget the way he looked at me. I saw it in his eyes. Relief. Not relief in escaping, but of being able to move on. He turned, picked up the phone, and dialed a number. He reported the violation to The Chapter. I learned later that he was a handler. My handler. His entire role in my life was to make sure their secrets were never spoken of. He wasn’t in love with me, he was playing his part. That was HIS role within The Order. It was false. All of it. All of my memories, everything we did was a ruse. He was there to watch, and report back. This all sound melodramatic and petty now, but then… in the moment, I ceased to exist. He was part of who I was. And he was never real. But this story is neither here nor there.

I am sorry”

Sarah
      Participant

That is heartbreaking.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar