2.27.18-3.2.18 – A's trail of hints

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Lauren Bello.

• Author
       Lauren Bello

Just wanted to fill in the gaps here and there of A appearances in Slack.

Some participants were talking about willingness to form a “let’s do occult shit” faction. A chimed in.

a
      Be careful. I urge you to understand what you jest about.

sfire8
      @a you’re right. It excites me because it terrifies me.

a
      You should be scared of it.
      The occult is a dangerous drug. It’s broken many strong minds. Remember what we discussed earlier?

sfire8
      Yes, @a do you know who’s calling with protection spells?

a
      I know nothing about any call or spell?
      That did not come from us.

Some participants were expressing doubt about the legitimacy of Lia’s NDA. A chimed in.

a
      This is the reason things are kept hidden. The angry crowd demands “proof”, and then when proof is provided, the angry crowd screams these are fraud, faked! But again, do not trust us.
      There is a method to his madness. I advised him not to show these for this very reason.
      You are closely hitting an impasse. No matter what is done, or provided, you soldiers argue and fight instead of looking at what is in front of you. Maybe truth does not matter any longer when regardless of evidence, you each only will accept what you want it to be. But again, that is your free will.
      The only way the body will heal, is to fight off and kill the virus. Everyones virus is something different. In the case of you few, that virus is trust, and doubt. And that is why they will always have the upper hand. I wish you all a pleasant morning.

maenicole
      @a can you provide any more information about the emails? how did they come in to Morgan (and apparently your) possession?

a
      I can not.

(User Shinobi criticized the use of the word “irregardless” in one of the emails.)

a
      This is my point @shinobi, YOU are my point.

Argentrose
      @a Can you give us a hint about the sorts of questions we -should- be asking you? About the things you -can- talk about? I’ve noticed that a lot of people have been asking questions about a lot of things you can’t really talk about or answer.

a
      I would start with a culling

UnseenPresence
      Whoa, @a. That’s a pretty harsh word.

a
      You are dealing with a harsh world.
      Some of you here do not take this seriously. You talk and type just because you like to see your words on the screen. But you are wasting energy. You have been stalled, because you stall. There are those amongst you however who continue to move forward. Those amongst you who have risen and been handed responsibility. Remember you all started as the same. My advice, tend to your garden. I encourage you to distrust everything I say to you, but do it with purpose.
      But there are some here, some amongst you who are quickly rising to lions.
      Lions slaughter lambs.
      I must take an absence, we will speak again, very soon.

(Later that day, we spoke about the emails that Nicole Mae had received from Morgan, and wondered about why they needed witnesses, and whether or not we could trust the creators.)

a
      Continue.

kevin
      Who were you talking to there @a?

a
      All of you.
      Connecting dots, and not bickering over sides.
      and @Sam that wasn’t a passive aggressive mocking.
      I do not know the future, nor what it will bring, but if history provides insight, the closer you get, the more they will tear you apart.
      Do not let them.

(Participants talk more about DLB and Clint and whether they can be trusted.)

a
      What is the quickest way to stop a foe?
      Make them a friend.
      or, pretend they are
      People are being turned. Even those within your own community. And I am not talking about pro osdm, or pro bos

erisbonn
      so what are you talking about? turned how?

a
      You already have the answer @erisbonn

halfbloodprincess
      That is frightening @a

a
      that is reality @halfbloodprincess
      What side is @lilmsfancpants on?
      or shall I say, WAS?

kevin
      She was ostensibly working for DLB.

(Later, Megan Reilly discusses a theory for finding the outlying truths hidden among the lies.)

a [12:05 PM]
      Every organization – from the cia, to google. Weed through the masses, find the one(s). Not everything that has been presented to you is a lie. That is ONE truth you can believe. http://fortune.com/2015/08/27/google-has-a-very-clever-recruiting-trick/

(Later, people discuss DLB’s recent podcast appearance.)

a
      Be careful with words you accept to be true.

111error
      I have a story that I am sure some of you will believe to be false, but in the interest of being more forthcoming, I have had many interactions with Darren.

coryphella
      too late. listening to a podcast.

111error
      Literally couldn’t care less if my life depended on it, Megan. Go and boil your head.

Some of those interactions were public. Once, a while back, he had to leave our meeting to put money in the meter. He left his phone on the table, I turned it to see what was displayed, and I saw answers. Scripted answers. Before I could figure out what it was he was coming back in, so I turned the phone back and we carried on talking. A few months later I heard him being interviewed, and he was responding with the *exact* same answers I saw on his phone, the same exact words.

nate31464
      When was this, if I may?

111error
      We’ve not had the same level of contact, and honestly, he could have been writing those answers, I suppose.

a
      They must be in plain sight. If it is truly hidden, it can be exposed. If it is truly exposed, it can become newsworthy.

(Participants wonder why Darren would leave his phone on the table for Morgan to see.)

111error
      On the screen lock? Are you kidding me?? You’re hearing about snake babies, sacrifices, demonic births – and you want to know why his screen wasn’t locked??!!
      o_________O
      This is why I don’t share information. You’re right, I’m making it up, it never happened, this is just some poorly written narrative. It’s all figured out, let’s go get drinks.

wanda102

@111error
      …do you trust him?

111error
      Honestly?

(Here he posted a comment about frequently catching Darren lying about small things. If anyone has a screenshot, please let me know.)

111error
      He seems scared. The amount of effort … He tries *hard* to sell these lies.

(Morgan’s comment about lies is deleted.)

a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a

(Participants remark that it looks like A was trying to bury what Morgan had said, or else had broken.)

a
      No nobody broke a
      I accidentally did this, please give me a moment. That was on this side.

thegilded
      Hey uhh
      There’s actually an issue going on here
      Gimme a second
      Yeah… Slack’s a little fucky right now. Like.. a lot fucky right now. I don’t know what this is yet
      So…. here’s a weird thing
      A new account got made when this stuff happened
      An account with mod access
      I checked with the higher ups
      And it’s deleted

a
      Don’t let them distract from what He said.
      Which also means they are watching this slack. Which means they have a user account here to be able to see it.
      They could take it back.
      The could shut it down.

wanda102
      Would we know if they HAD taken it back?

a
      No
      They would most likely mimic.

kevin
      So you could be them and we wouldn’t know?

a
      Yes.

wanda102
      Which is why we shouldn’t trust you

a
      Correct.
      Safer if you don’t.

halfbloodprincess
      @a You said not to be distracted from what He said… I’m assuming you mean @111error

a
      Yes.

kylebown
      I’m getting tired of this merry-go-round, @a

a
      Jump off it @kylebown
      Under your name at the top of slack there is a LOG OFF button. Click it, delete the app, POOF it’s all gone.

111error
      This is nonsense. They’re playing games.
      I am NOT.
      Tomorrow. Five people. North Hollywood. 9pm.
      First five to confirm.

Robert
      Always North Hollywood. It must be some sort of nexus of realities.

111error
      No, Robert. It’s because I live in NoHo and hate traffic.

(Later)

a
      May I ask you a question, for once?
      So many of you seem to care so deeply about @lilmsfancpants. Were any of you friends with her prior to this? Did you care this deeply about her well being prior to the confirmation she was in trouble?

kingkill33
      I don’t, and no

a
      thank you for your honest @kingkill33
      honesty
      was she even real?

UnseenPresence
      May I ask a question of you, @a?

a
      you can ask @UnseenPresence
      you don’t have to ask me, please, just ask, though I might not be able to answer.

coryphella
      are there other people whose “realness” we should be concerned with?

a
      yes

coryphella
      other participants?

a
      in my opinion. History repeats itself and they have shown you already they have put people inside and burrowed them down so deep their friendships seem real.
      But, I can not confirm.
      My final moment, when I left The Order. I realized how far they would go to try to protect things they consider scared.

(At this point, A shared the story that Kevin posted here.)

a
      my point is this thing with lia, brings up bad memories.
      To me.
      I apologize. My drama is not yours. My story is just a distraction and was unprofessional for me to post. I am sorry @111error

izryn
      Has anyone considered that A’s story could allow those who watch from the shadows to identify her?
      I suggest deleting all screenshots immediately

a
      they already know who I am.

a

@111error

111error
      I’m here

(Here, Chris began typing.)

111error
      Chris, are you gonna say something, or just type?
      I think a lot of us would like to hear from you.

(Chris proceeded to share his story, which Kevin shared here.)

(About an hour later, participants expressed both worry and doubt about Chris’s story.)

a
      But this is all theater. She is an actress. None of this is real. Right?

(Still later, participants discussed the idea of plants.)

a
      I would like to address the word PLANT
      What you are witnessing are not “plants”.
      Lia is not a plant.
      Andy was not a plant.
      Well, maybe Ken(t) was a plant.
      But the others were turned.
      Players who signed up for an experience and someone got to them.
      Non of them started out with nefarious intentions.
      Lia saw a snake baby while others were asked to shave their Pubic hair.
      It all sounds laughable
      A game.
      Shock theater.

(Later, participants discuss why Lia’s NDA was burned.)

a
      It called them out “we know”, and her “they know we know”. It was never about a piece of paper. It was the message. They couldn’t plan, or construct a fix.

Cerril
      Hey @a, I can sense your frustration with our distrust, but you’ve thrown a lot of symbolic stuff at us. Are you facepalming more often because we’re reading too many levels deep or because we’re still working too shallowly? :peanuts:

a
      No. To be honest. I’m sick of bullshit. This is still new to you. It’s decades for me. Seeing you spin and spin in circles getting so close then spiraling out so far – I can’t bite my lip. So I interject.
      If this were the old guard I would have been replaced or disappeared. But again sick of bullshit.
      I am not allowed to further fictions only point at truths. So what I will say next is vague. One of you hit on something earlier that is much more important to this than anyone has come close to before. I’m not going to hand hold but say today, for the majority of the time that I watched you worked as a team inside of sides.

(Participants talked about A, and whether or not she was letting her bias show.)

a
      Good afternoon, friends.
      oh, I am just getting caught up. It is awkward @addisonborn.
      You seem to be doing fine all by yourselves, I will take leave and let you get back to talking about not liking me. (@UnseenPresence)

wanda102
      Aw don’t go @a.
      Hang out. Tell us something cryptic.

a

@wanda102
      am I being more cryptic than those who came before me?

(A number of answers flood in, it’s unclear which one A responds to.)

a
      That is worrisome.

(UnseenPresence suggested that A might have chimed in to get us off track in discussing suspicions about her.)

a

@UnseenPresence
      honestly, I was not following along I have just now caught up.
      Feel free to continue down whatever path you wish.

erisbonn
      soooooo @a whatcha think about the idea of unreliable narrators and finding our individual paths despite, rather than because of, said narrators?

a
      I think you are focusing on the edge of a tapestry and are too focused on pulling one tiny thread than seeing the bigger picture.

(Here, we pick up with Kevin’s account of A and the introduction of B, here.)

Note: This isn’t mentioned in the link above, but before B’s appearance, the following post was deleted.

a

@wanda102
      you have been close in the last few days.

(Later that day, participants notice some photos being posted on Addison’s Google doc.)

a [4:19 PM]
      I have a feeling you are being trolled.

(And when the topic was still going a half hour later…)

a
      distractions

(Later, Michelle reported receiving phone calls attempting to discredit Cristen.)

a [6:39 PM]
      Of course this is not us.
      it seems someone today has been having a lot of fun.

wanda102
      She also said to not trust her?

a
      I did

wintermute
      Is it “this was not us” as in a) BOS or b) Lust?
      @a

a
      I can not speak to other groups.
      I do not call people.

wintermute
      They are flailing, trying to break us apart

a
      Again, if “they” wanted to, they would.
      I believe this is someone else.

(Participants discuss Clint and DLB and their role.)

a
      How long can one dance with evil before it begins to take hold?
      They are corrupted, that much I believe. But I do not believe they have been creating this.
      I think the only thing they have been corrupted but I do not believe they sit on top of anything. This is much bigger than either of them.
      “by dividing ourselves, we stopped asking questions, looking for truths, and we entrenched ourselves in our fondly held beliefs”

wanda102
      I _want_ to believe Lia, but I honestly believe nothing right now, question everything.

a
      Good @wanda102, there are points where the only truth that is real is our own.

wanda102
      So what do you suggest we do? @a

a
      Listen to everything. But trust with caution. That said, I believe that what @lilmsfancpants is her truth.

(People raised the subject of Levi.)

a
      Levi is just a name. A mask in a costume shop.

(Conversation about acting, masks, and conversions.)

a
      Go back to the retreat, listen to the audio. It’s all there.

(Conversation about Clint and DLB)

a
      I came from this. I do not believe Clint’s writing is causing any of this.

@addisonborn

This goes back much farther than The Creators. Ask yourself if they are pawns, co-creators or desperate co-conspirators. Have they truly ever created anything?

(Toward the end of the day, people discussed Robert’s post, reasons for not being BOS, and emotional truth. It was a civil conversation.)

a
      They have already won.
      The fact that you are at the point of believing nothing. And trusting no one. This is what they want. And how they thrive. There is nothing more to do. This is their seed. It was planted. And you all water it. Yes I told you not to trust me. But it appears you trust no one. At this point it will not not be long before you cannibalize each other.

Sam
      but you told us to trust no one? and encouraged it? and watered the seed?

a
      You are correct… And maybe that is my own fault…

daela
      A, are you reacting mostly to Robert? And the general agreement with Robert? (edited)
      His skepticism about Lia?

a
      Your energy.

111error
      @Robert To clarify something: Once everyone had arrived, I pointed out that both Addison and Kevin could testify to having previously seen me meet with groups of people, and that everything is off the cuff, thought of and spoken in the moment, and that I don’t have any script. I think the meaning behind me saying this has been misinterpreted as me saying I usually have one, or that I don’t have one when other people do. It was also partially to excuse myself if I seem a little frayed, or nervous.

superstar
      With all respect, @a… You don’t know jack squat about my energy.

111error
      She knows a lot more than you think.

a
      It’s okay @111error
      @b should continue

111error
      Don’t do this @a
      @a
      @a

b
      A was a letter, nothing more. Continue the discussion and take what she shared with a grain of salt. She has a flair for the dramatic. Please, continue.

kylebown
      @a is hilarious. “I’m taking my ball and going home.” So manipulative. Good riddance.

111error
      @kylebown Fuck you.
      Do not ask me for details because I do not have them. Don’t ask for proof because I don’t have it. Something big is about to happen – and I’m not talking about the raising of an arcane God or the dismantling of an ancient order. I just don’t have details I can share right now, but we’re on the verge of something monumental, that will change everything. Be safe out there.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar