2.16.18 BOS

This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Andrew Kasch.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Come now, @111error, I never leak your communiques in their entirety. You know that.

Desires evolve and love fades but the sharply-groomed hair is forever.

Sarah
      Participant

I am perplexed by this. Do you care to explain, @bcbishop?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I think @macbethinabathtub just did.

BOS: always happy to be transparent (after they’ve been given no other choice).

Blondie
        Participant

@bcbishop what was that you were saying about allegiances being left behind and all that bunckum earlier? ?

Lauren Bello

For context:

BOS received an email at 3:31. We immediately opened up a group discussion on whether the wording of the email implied that it shouldn’t be shared. We quickly concluded that it could be shared on the forums, but waited a few minutes so that everyone would get a chance to weigh in. In the interim, Bryan posted this.

The email can be found here: https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/an-email-to-the-bos-from-morgan-2-16-18/

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

BoS: Offering Transparency Since Tomorrow.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

BOS: always happy to be transparent (after they’ve been given no other choice).

Well, in the interest of transparency, perhaps you’d like to name your contact with us?

Bryan Bishop
        Participant

Well, in the interest of transparency, perhaps you’d like to name your contact with us?

LOL

Andrew Kasch
        Participant

Yup… that’s what I thought.

Lauren Bello

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar