2.16.18 BOS

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Kasch 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Come now, @111error, I never leak your communiques in their entirety. You know that.

Desires evolve and love fades but the sharply-groomed hair is forever.

Sarah 
    Participant

I am perplexed by this. Do you care to explain, @bcbishop?

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

I think @macbethinabathtub just did.

BOS: always happy to be transparent (after they’ve been given no other choice).

Blondie 
      Participant

@bcbishop what was that you were saying about allegiances being left behind and all that bunckum earlier? ?

Lauren Bello 

For context:

BOS received an email at 3:31. We immediately opened up a group discussion on whether the wording of the email implied that it shouldn’t be shared. We quickly concluded that it could be shared on the forums, but waited a few minutes so that everyone would get a chance to weigh in. In the interim, Bryan posted this.

The email can be found here: http://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/an-email-to-the-bos-from-morgan-2-16-18/

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

BoS: Offering Transparency Since Tomorrow.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

BOS: always happy to be transparent (after they’ve been given no other choice).

Well, in the interest of transparency, perhaps you’d like to name your contact with us?

Bryan Bishop 
      Participant

Well, in the interest of transparency, perhaps you’d like to name your contact with us?

LOL

Andrew Kasch 
      Participant

Yup… that’s what I thought.

Lauren Bello 

^^^^^^^^^^^^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar