2.15.18 Intercepted Letters from OSDM Outreach

Tagged: ,

This topic has 86 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Sage.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thought it would be useful for future reference to have a thread dedicated solely to these letters.

From Panpipes Magickal Marketplace, along with some sexual enticement oil:

Not entirely sure what to make of the double “they” — hurried accident, or something more?

I also saw @michelle’s letter, and while that is hers to share… holy shit.

Chris
      Participant

From The Crooked Path.

The Same Stroke of His Blade

Cara
      Participant

Re-posting here for posterity:

Received an email from OSDM Outreach:

“Their notes are written, read and then destroyed. Today, you have the ability to intercept.

Be careful.

Be confident.

Be safe.

~

The wolves bear down upon the flock with legendary wrath,
      their sullied paws increase in speed towards The Crooked Path,
      as tensions rise they may yet find a world too hot to handle,
      illumination’s possible, with one Reversing Candle”

Went to The Crooked Path and purchased a reversing candle. Was given this note:

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chelsea was rad enough to be my Crooked Path proxy. Here’s what it says.

View post on imgur.com

Kristin
      Participant

@meghanmayhem <3 grabbed mine from the crooked path:

“all former agreements regarding our structure are in flux. do not pledge loyalty lightly…”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Kristin.
         Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@creepsociety This note made me nod and chuckle.
        Absolutely no one should pledge loyalty lightly. Bandwagons are easy. Real loyalty is hard. People are quick to jump when things get tough. I know where my loyalties stand and they have never fucking wavered.

Bryan Bishop
        Participant

Not sure that note means what you think it means.

We are on a new path, and one message seems to be coming through pretty clear thus far: no matter what we think we know about groups, structures, organizations, or allegiances, we’re likely wrong.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Reposting here. Mine is totally blank.

At first I thought the burns were significant but it appears to only be a product of the wax seal.

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@kasch If the burn was the result of the wax seal, all our letters would have them. They don’t. Not even a hint. I’d say the burn is significant.

Melissa Howland
        Participant

@meghanmayhem @kasch I agree. Maybe it will heat up, or maybe the burnt mark is the clue…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

These notes, especially paired with the URL that led us to the word puzzle, has me rather concerned.
      What they think they’re up to.
      It all smells just like the stink of when Scientology goes on the offensive when critics speak out.

And I have literally zero interest in burning a candle, or stinking my house up of high school weed, or rubbing snake oil on my balls, if it means it is an effort to raise their stupid snakey fetus god.

Remember not to get so caught up in the excitement of the chase that you do not also take a moment to take in the words and consider your actions. Don’t do their work for them just because they ask you to.
      I’ll buy the candle, but it’s still them I’m desperate to burn.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I would normally agree with you, but the burn was definitely the result of sealing the letter. It lines up with a very heavy burn inside the envelope that the wax made. Maybe it was done that way intentionally, but it definitely was made after the empty letter was sealed in the envelope.

Curious.

My first order of business after work is to hunt down a black light.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All of the handwriting looks consistent, so far. So, I have to ask: whose is it?

Argentrose
      Participant

Yeah…looking at the curls of the y’s makes for an interesting study.

Also, the second “they” on the first one looks a bit like “may” as well.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Argentrose. Reason: Just adding thoughts
       Winston Smith
      Participant

Words

I couldn’t be get to the location so thanks to @rpearl for picking one up for me.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“One M is dead while the other has gained immeasurable power”.

Morgan
      Mason
      Michelle

Revolting against the man from across the sea would suggest Morgan.
      Mason would be too valuable to Noah if he’s succeeded in killing Horace
      which is what Kyle and Melissa’s note suggests. Michelle was working with Mason.

So….that leaves….

Candace
      Participant

@winstonsmith whoa yours is dark..

Kevin
      Participant

Got my letter and it says:

crooked path letter

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Kevin.
       Melissa Howland
      Participant

I recieved the email instructing me to go to The Crooked Path.

OSDM Outreach Letter - 2/15/18

@kasch
      and I were just talking… is it possible that Noah killed Horace?

Also, the Reversing Candle symbolizes Mercury (Red) and I believe he said Saturn (black)… but I’m also reading Pluto. The Black is supposed to absorb the negative energy while the red spell magic does its thing… whether it be love or lust. (Candles have so many translations) They work together, at the same time though…

Melissa Howland
      Participant

I don’t think my image came up the first time…

Edit: I can’t get it to work. Mine says “He accepts his fate and our burden. Death by the sons hands.”

Candace
      Participant

Morgan seems to be the one who has gained power

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

My bet: Mason is dead and Michelle is now pulling all the strings. I want to believe Morgan has gained power but that may just be wishful thinking.

Candace
      Participant

The son could not become a father so he destroyed his own to raise a savior (is this about Noah?)

Melissa Howland
        Participant

@pandace88 That seems to go along with mine, too. (See above)

Bryan Bishop
        Participant

The son could not become a father so he destroyed his own to raise a savior (is this about Noah?)

If so, this could explain why Horace was a no-show at the MSE. Maybe he was quietly dispatched/sidelined, hence the appearance of Cecilia?

Rpearl
        Participant

Ok here’s what I’m getting from all this but I’m new so I could be making a mess of things.
        Noah has killed Horace to raise Sabrina (the Vessel’s) child My first thought was that he was the father, but the note specifically says that the son could not become a father. So if Noah isn’t the father, who is?

Chris
        Participant

@rpearl That night the implication was that the man who used to be called Tom Barrow but may actually be Timothy Granik is the biological father of Sabrina’s child. He sort of rushed forward when Sabrina announced. Some of us were confused, and Morgan told the BOS as we walked out.

Chelsea
      Participant

“Prepare all to pull the savior from the vessel’s flesh.”

Candace
      Participant

@chelsea tha ones pretty obvious… :/ sabrina=vessel

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

If the new king is baby Anoch, I will always remain loyal and trustworthy.

Maranda
      Participant

And it’s definitely handwriting, so someone took the time to do that instead of typing. It’s very nice handwriting, I might add.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Sorry for the delay.

Pretty sure Horace is dead.

Long live Noah!

H & N.

Chelsea
        Participant

Oh snap, @bruinbown. That’s uh… that apparently.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yikes. Maybe Horace is just dead inside

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Holy shit @bruinbown, now I see what you were saying regarding your envelope!

Maranda
        Participant

That definitely sounds like Horace is dead and Noah is now in charge (the King?). Combined with the letter @wrathofhearts got (“He accepts his fate and our burden. Death by the son’s hands”) it sounds like Noah is responsible for Horace’s death.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Oh shit, Kyle.

Noah couldn’t be a father. He killed Horace. Enter Cecilia. Noah now in position to take over everything and go full Anoch.

How’d he do it? Made the baby happen even though he couldn’t do it himself. So Noah is aligned with Granik now?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Good. Fuck Horace. I’d piss on his ashes if I could.

Candace
      Participant

So is Noah not being able to be a father a metaphor for him being a shitty father to his son Timothy or is that little boy (who we’ve never ACTUALLY seen, not his..or does he even exist??)

Candace
      Participant

@bcbishop if that’s the case then Noah was playing us at MSE? with his little love speech when in reality he was behind all of it?

Sage
      Participant

Green Man

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sage.
       rosie
      Participant

From the Crooked Path, courtesy of Kevin.

“The ceremonies were over before most began as the vessel had already claimed her role.”

Sabrina was the vessel all along. The other ceremonies were just for show. Hmmmmm.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by rosie.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by rosie. Reason: added the text, image link kept breaking
       Maranda
      Participant

@sfire8 and @rosie if you’re having trouble posting the image, upload to imgur and paste the direct image link (right click, copy image location)

Sage
      Participant

/Users/sfire8/Desktop/IMG_20180215_164717-2.jpg

Sage
      Participant
         Violet
        Participant

Oh shit…! Now THAT’S interesting!

M.
      Participant

Posting mine. Thank you to @bcbishop for all his help.

I’d have to agree with Bryan. Holy Shit. There are only two people we address with initials. ?

(Praying this works. I don’t believe I have ever posted a photo before).

Chelsea
      Participant

Also, who is the OSDM outreach, and why do they want these letters intercepted?

Tom Kircher
      Participant

“Out man of facts is now seemingly lost without the vessels’ guidance. We must ensure that she uses him for our will rather than her own.”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Tom Kircher.
       Kevin Hsu
      Participant

“The King folds, the Jack advances and the Ace returns to the deck.”

Horace folds, Noah advances, but who’s the Ace?

View post on imgur.com

superstar
      Participant

From Panpipe’s Magickal Marketplace:

“The vessel’s faith within the book of Anoch is a loose end that must be closed.”

I also have another, unopened envelope for @addisonborn. But, I want to give him the opportunity to reveal its contents.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by superstar.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by superstar.
       Rpearl
      Participant

Sorry guys- picked this up a few hours ago but had some company! This is from Panpipes:

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Rpearl.
       Blondie
      Participant

Mine is courtesy of @wanda102 (who even had to suffer my make up free 2.30am face)

Crooked path note - Blondie

Cristen
      Participant

Jesus fuck. Here’s mine:
      osdm

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Google Drive spreadsheet with all letters now in place and interpretations offered. use comment thread to share your thoughts! Will update as others come in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TpOD3V-uPWG_nufoPFhgsbjc9YBZPVxLoervsJGR5dc/edit?usp=sharing

Sarah
      Participant

Hi. I periscoped the letter reveal. I represented all the Beardies.

https://www.periscope.tv/sarahmusnicky/1kvJpWDkPwoGE

Will update with images as soon as my phone stops derping.

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sarah.
       Sage
      Participant

How does Noah and Sarah’s child Timothy play into this? He didn’t seem to be very pleased with being a father and Sarah was not pleased either. Could Noah have killed his own child?

Chloe
      Participant

It makes sense for “Tom Barrow” to be the father. I’m not sure of any other “Master” that she really had since “Barrow” was the one that started the whole brainwashing process with her. I guess it would make sense (since he was sort of leading the Cult of Anoch during The System meeting last year) that she would want the leader of it, and the one who started the whole process with her, to make the Anoch baby.

Tim Redman
      Participant

The Old Man has no memory, don’t worry about blowback. He has no family, and his role in this is near complete.

Lauren
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

From The Crooked Path.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Lauren.
         Maranda
        Participant

Are the lambs in this note referring to… us? The fact that we’re chasing this scavenger hunt? Also, it could be notable that “magick” is spelled the way it is.

superstar
      Participant

Second envelope from Panpipe’s:

“Our savior was created by the seduction of the one who dealt in facts by she who dealt in faith.”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This isn’t technically a letter, but it seems to be a piece with today’s info dump?

Instagram post from @111error:

I never stopped wanting to save them. #thelustexperience @thelustexperience

A post shared by Kiro (@kiroil) on

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

The more I look at this photo, the more I think it’s Skye from TMSE. Her hair looks the same to me. @persephone even said “The mouth reminds me of hers” which I totally can see now.

Soooooo Skye ded? God I hope not.

Maranda
      Participant

From Slack: More crazy speculating. From Kristin’s interview/podcast, it appears the strings of our beloved “creators” are still being pulled from the darkness. Clint being on-script, Darren straying. Could this whole hunt have been their way of rebooting the Experience per the request of their higher ups? Why else would such a big info leak go unchecked unless that’s what was intended to happen?

Sage
      Participant

@larry, oh was it confirmed their was no Timmy? I must have missed that? Noah was talking to me about not being fulfilled in family life so I assumed he meant his family life as a dad?

Lauren Bello

Posting so that all found messages will be searchable in the forums in the future:

As long as they they think it’s a game they will continue forward.
      Some interpretations of prophecy warn that the savior may cull all dissidents, heretics and believers with the same stroke of his blade.
      The mother waits and watches us all.
      They are going restless and tired, soon they will revolt against the man from across the sea.
      All former agreements regarding our structure are in flux. Do not pledge loyalty lightly…
      The dissidents’ biggest weakness is that they still believe there is an even playing field.
      The son could not become a father so he destroyed his own to raise a savior.
      One M is dead while the other has gained immeasurable power.
      The seed of the savior has finally rectified and illuminated our true leader’s path into the Darkness.
      He accepts his fate and our burden. Death by the sons hands.
      Prepare all to pull the savior from the vessel’s flesh.
      The new king builds his army from the loyalty and trust of those who have stood by his side.
      Where H lives on in spirit, N continues in the flesh.
      The ceremonies were over before most began as the vessel had already claimed her role.
      Enemies attempt to weaponize knowledge that no longer exists.
      Those with the initials are at a crossroads. One has given up the will to continue while the other marches on in desperation.
      Our man of facts is now seemingly lost without the vessels’ guidance. We must ensure that she uses him for our will rather than her own.
      The King folds, the Jack advances and the Ace returns to the deck.
      The vessel’s faith within the book of Anoch is a loose end that must be closed.
      The trials of his past are erased by the acceptance and glory of his future.
      Let them continue to believe in the fiction, as long as they are distracted, they won’t see what is transpiring right in front of them.
      The key to our survival shall be supporting his transformation.
      The vessel took control of her former master by stealing his seed.
      Cutting down his father to take his rightful place upon his momentary throne was the greatest act of love and sacrifice he could give.
      The king will now send them in circles as they chase their own lost sense of self.
      We were once again usurped by the resolve of her faith.
      The Old Man has no memory, don’t worry about blowback. He has no family, and his role in this is near complete.
      The fact that they are willing and believe they have some concept in the magick they are surrounding themselves with, makes them lambs ready for slaughter.
      Our savior was created by the seduction of the one who dealt in facts by she who dealt in faith.
      The Vegas connection has already started a new chapter, NY and FL are folding. We must send a representative to TX and ensure the seeds take root.
      All previous projects cease.
      She has finally bestowed her approval to give our young king the most dangerous gift of all…total and abject freedom.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Lauren Bello. Reason: updated with letter posted on Slack
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@sage No, you didn’t miss it. It was inferred from today’s letters. 🙂

Lauren Bello

Cutting down his father to take his rightful place upon his momentary throne was the greatest act of love and sacrifice he could give.

I wonder what “his momentary throne” means. Does this mean that Noah’s reign was or will be short-lived?

And how was this an act of love and sacrifice? Unless this is “spin,” Noah’s adherents trying to spin a selfish act into something generous?

Some interpretations of prophecy warn that the savior may cull all dissidents, heretics and believers with the same stroke of his blade.

No one will “win”…

The dissidents’ biggest weakness is that they still believe there is an even playing field.

Is “dissidents” the new term they’re using for “resistance”?

The son could not become a father so he destroyed his own to raise a savior.

So hold on, let’s take a look at this timeline. Sabrina was impregnated with the “savior” before MSE even began. So Noah destroyed Horace well before MSE. Here’s my question: How did destroying Horace facilitate Sabrina and Granik making a baby? Or is this just more spin?

The seed of the savior has finally rectified and illuminated our true leader’s path into the Darkness.

Does this literally refer to the “seed” that will grow into the savior Anoch? If so, is this saying that Sabrina’s pregnancy is what has led Noah to darkness? (If Noah is indeed the “true leader,” that is.)

He accepts his fate and our burden. Death by the son’s hands.

Makes Horace sound like a willing martyr. Odd. Why would he accept this? How would it benefit anyone, in his eyes?

Our man of facts is now seemingly lost without the vessels’ guidance. We must ensure that she uses him for our will rather than her own.

Our savior was created by the seduction of the one who dealt in facts by she who dealt in faith.

We were once again usurped by the resolve of her faith.

So hold on. Granik being a “man of facts” – sure. I can see that. “We became quite used to our old hippies publicly displaying their watered down version of the New Dawn, the Next Testament, searching for Oracles” – he always seemed like a skeptic. But Sabrina being a true believer? That’s harder for me to buy. Didn’t she threaten to spill secrets if Remy didn’t talk to her? And didn’t she text Darren, “I try to stop and then they stop me”? I wonder if this is more spin…or if she’s been helmeted…or, most extraordinarily of all, if she truly does believe now.

Lauren Bello

And one more thought.

These notes appear to be written by believers…they refer to the child as a “savior” and to Sabrina as a “vessel”. Why would Sabrina’s faith be a liability to them?

We must ensure that she uses him for our will rather than her own.

Maybe they believe that Anoch will be made flesh, but they wish to use Anoch to gain riches or power, whereas her motives for bearing Anoch are more idealistic. Which is a division we’ve seen before, within the OSDM. It may be their downfall.

Kevin
      Participant

Makes Horace sound like a willing martyr. Odd. Why would he accept this? How would it benefit anyone, in his eyes?

Horace was big on a predestination thing, so if there were prophecies concerning Noah assuming the throne by killing him, he may have been willing.

That could reflect on why Noah’s choice was a sacrifice as well. If he gave up his self-actualization and is some reluctant king because he gave in to a prophecy, I can see how that would be considered an act of sacrifice and love. Of course, we don’t know exactly why he did it, so we can’t begin to guess whether the motivation was “pure” or not.

Does this literally refer to the “seed” that will grow into the savior Anoch? If so, is this saying that Sabrina’s pregnancy is what has led Noah to darkness? (If Noah is indeed the “true leader,” that is.)

I wonder if this works in conjunction with the “momentary throne” one. But if not Noah, who? And it doesn’t seem like the savior and the true leader are the same person either.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Kevin.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Just as a note for those that may not be aware, and to add to the discussion (and ick factor), When Tim Granik was still Tom Barrow, he pretended to be Sabrina’s father and she was brainwashed to believe it. He couldn’t be her real father, but he became a father with her instead. Ick.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Welp, I wish I could drop some awesome revelation on you folks, but the empty card came up empty. I’ve tried everything… Heat, light, black light. The burn marks seem to have been caused by the wax seal.

Following Occam’s Razor, I think I was just handed a lemon.

Sage
      Participant

So Horace and Michelle are dead? Timmy was fake? (Though I’m still not seeing that clearly in these letters). Where does Sarah fall in all of this? She was a vessel at one point too… Just wondering if she will follow Noah onto the darkness or not?

Viewing 57 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar