12/6 – Call from Stephanie

Tagged: 

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Cristen.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Got a late night call from Stephanie. It’s always nice to hear her voice, she sounded happy. We had a nice chat about some things unrelated to Lust.

I was happy to let hear from her.

It was over quickly and she thanked me for listening and said she was off to bed.

It’s uncomfortable sharing a call from a friend but…I am happy she is happy.

Maranda
      Participant

Er, @meghanmayhem was your post edited? I could’ve sworn there was more to it before I logged in to comment.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Looks like someone doesn’t like the truth leaking and Stephanie most definitely has eyes on her.
      Not only was my post tweaked, but someone locked me out of my account while doing so.
      Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Eyes or not, I’m still listening.

Maranda
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants posted Meghan’s full comment, and that got deleted too…

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Seems like they’re trying to isolate her from us. And she’s either been manipulated this entire year or is in on all the machinations.

Cristen
      Participant

Looks like I got booted and password reset too.

Thing is, you can’t un-ring a bell. Someone’s keeping tabs on Steph and doesn’t want us to know she’s in trouble. I still intend to look after my girl.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar