10.19.2017 – Call from Sabrina

This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Looks like someone is having herself a late evening.
      Just got a quick hello call from Sabrina.

She said she’s not a fan of expositions. Asked me what I think I’m doing involving myself in “his antics”.
      I laughed and said “You’re not a fan of expositions? You sure seem to like to put on a show.”

Her voice was tense. Speaking slowly and carefully with an air of condescension, she continued.
      “What exactly were you two celebrating in that periscope? Explain it to me like I am a 2 year old.”
      I replied “Oh, just celebrating some things going well.”
      “That’s not explaining it to me like a 2 year old, is it?” she snarks back.
      I laugh and say “Well, I’m not a fan of explaining things to people like 2 year olds. Seems a waste of time.”

(forgive me if I misquote this last part, trying to recall it with a brain slightly damaged from the abuses I put it through yesterday)
      “Meghan, I can tell in your voice that you don’t like me very much. That’s fine. Having enemies is a sign that you’re having an effect.”

“Indeed.” I reply.

She hangs up.

Cristen
      Participant

It’s interesting that Sabrina thinks that because we don’t like her that she’s somehow “winning.” Cute. No winners here, though. We know that by now. I think it’s past your bedtime.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Yep. Seems the liquor still sloshing around in my head made me get that last quote of hers wrong.

She called me back to clarify what she said.

“Make enemies. They keep the motor running and will always let you know where you stand.”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

In Slack both @a and @111error are handholding everybody to find a deeper meaning in this, so here’s a shot:

Sabrina is trying to split you from Morgan, Meghan. (“Why are you wrapped up in his antics” opens the call.) I took the “tell it to me like a 2 year old” as her calling you out for really having no idea what you and Morgan were “celebrating” in the Periscope, because I suspect Morgan is actually keeping you in the dark as much as everyone else.

So make an enemy of him, if you dare, and you’ll learn where your and Morgan’s relationship really stands.

Cristen
        Participant

Christ, @bcbishop. I wish that wasn’t such a good read on this. And it does speak to a lack of trust coming from Morgan, in a way. After a while, you have to wonder if part of that is out of a desire to protect from him, while another part is the idea that knowledge is power and to share knowledge in essence diminishes a leader’s dominance.

This thought does not sit well with me.

Chelsea
        Participant

@bcbishop, this is how I read it as well. If this is correct, then Sabrina has a point or three. I wonder if Meghan has any idea what she was celebrating. So, Meghan, *do* you know what you were toasting to?

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@chelsea As a matter of fact, I do.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I have zero interest in taking advice from someone who regularly makes a show of betraying people. (You don’t like expositions? iConfidant says otherwise.) And I have zero interest in betraying @111error.

As I mentioned in slack, perhaps we are spending too much time focusing on liking or disliking people, and not enough time on trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. We are creating our own distractions while the motor continues to run, and they continue to get away with their bullshit.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Hey @meghanmayhem, lets make enemies of Sabrina, shall we?

Enemies

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Valuable insight @bcbishop and good question @chelsea

I’ll take it one step further, so as to make some enemies:

I don’t think @meghanmayhem knows what they were celebrating because I don’t think @111error knows what they were celebrating. Our dear friend Morgan has not shown himself to be either much of a strategist or operationally adept. I’m supposed to believe that all of a sudden he is General Rommel and anticipated what @kortneydarling pulled and achieved some wicked end?

Ho ho ho, and it ain’t even Christmas.

@111error
      is, however, doing an exceptional job of having someone’s hand up his ass and manipulating him.

I should know.

Wait. ? That came out wrong. But you know what I mean.

GoldTongue
      Participant

I wonder how long ago DLB handed over the ARG to Sabrina and Morgan.

Kevin
      Participant

As a matter of fact, I do.

@meghanmayhem
      Care to share with the class? Or at least encourage Morgan to do so?

(If it was something beyond just that Sarah had been located.)

Kortney
      Participant

Well Morgan certainly made another enemy that night.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I’m trying to reconcile @meghanmayhem’s “Stop hating on people and figure out what’s going on” with the “I know what’s going on but won’t say anything.”

Whatever happened to #NeverSilent?

Megan
      Participant

It seems to me that both @addisonborn’s and @meghanmayhem’s most recent phone calls may have been prodding them towards their _paths? With Addison it was simply telling him that he had to carve his own path, and with Meghan it seems to be more along the lines of separate yourself from Morgan. It might be wise on both accounts to seriously consider what they’re saying.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar