10.16.2017 – Call from Morgan

This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

There I am, wandering the halls of a Wal-Mart in the deep valley when my phone lights up with a blocked number.
      Of course.
      There’s rarely a call to action when you’re sitting at home in your PJs.

I pick up and hear a familiar voice.
      My friend, my leader, @111error.

He tells me that things are spinning out of control. It’s hard to know who to trust. Everything has gotten so dark and twisted and fucked and he doesn’t know what’s real and who’s who they say they are anymore.

“Meghan. You’re my right hand. I’m done with Slack for today so I need you to fill in some gaps for me. Here’s what the fuck happened today.”

He continues on to describe a phone call he got few hours ago from Sabrina. He said nothing and let her babble on. She boasted about @addisonborn. That he had told her the entire plan of him being a double-agent between her and the BOS. That she knew all along and that Addison was playing both sides and that she thought Morgan should know where his soldier’s allegiances lie.

Addison made the move on his own to contact Sabrina, then as we saw in Slack earlier from the email screenshot he posted, he contacted Morgan and told him that he was just playing her. No one but he and Morgan knew that. Turns out Addison was as untrustworthy as all the rest of these fucking snakes we’ve met in this forest. Lovely.

Morgan is rightfully fucking pissed at Addison.

Recently Morgan heard and saw some things. Fucked up and disgusting things. He is trying to investigate to figure out if it’s IG, OOG, or straight up game jacking, and doesn’t want to share more about what he’s discovered until he finds out more details about what the actual fuck it is, but he worded it like this:
      “Meghan, after what you and I just went through in Vegas (he and I recently did The Victim Experience) you can understand that I mean it when I say that this is DISGUSTING. When I know more you’ll know more.”

And then we said our good lucks and goodbyes.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Violet
      Participant

Holy fucking shit. This is definitely another level of fucked up.

Addison
      Participant

Here’s what a leader would say when a double agent has been caught: “Hey, happy monday, bad news: she knows you’re still with us. You need to get out, we can do xyz. Follow this or you’re on your own.”

Here’s what Morgan did: First, scream “TELL ME WHAT YOU’VE LEARNED. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING LEARNED.” and then hang up, not respond to texts, and put me on blast for trying to protect both myself and him.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Addison.
         Lauren Bello

Here’s what a leader would say when a double agent has been caught: “Hey, happy monday, bad news: she knows you’re still with us. You need to get out, we can do xyz. Follow this or you’re on your own.”

OK, but it sounds like she didn’t exactly call and say, “Muahahahaha, I have learned of your plot, and Addison is MINE!” Which, yes, would have been a prompt for Morgan to try to help get you out. Based on what Morgan just posted in Slack, it sounds more like she called and played the “We talk about you behind your back, you know” card. Like she’s been in league with you from the beginning.

Speaking of which…you contacted Sabrina on your own first…then she publicly accepted you, outing your contact…THEN you emailed Morgan and assured him you were #BOS4Lyfe? Hmmmm.

Addison
        Participant

@daela – yes, I waited to say anything to Morgan because I didn’t want to spin his wheels until I had the situation under control on my end. I wasn’t sure what I was getting into. To me, stepping back and letting everything simmer momentarily was the best course of action in the moment.

Lauren Bello

I waited to say anything to Morgan because I didn’t want to spin his wheels until I had the situation under control on my end. I wasn’t sure what I was getting into. To me, stepping back and letting everything simmer momentarily was the best course of action in the moment.

That sounds legit and trustworthy.

(That doesn’t sound legit and trustworthy. But you do you, boo.)

It’s just interesting to me that, looking back, Sabrina threw you under the bus TWICE. Once when she announced your secret plans via FB Live, forcing you to quickly scramble and tell Morgan about your plan. Then again when she called Morgan and told him you were playing him.

Why does she keep throwing you under the bus?

And – not trying to be challenging, just genuinely curious – why do you keep failing to get angry at her?

Addison
        Participant

Sabrina threw you under the bus TWICE. Once when she announced your secret plans via FB Live, forcing you to quickly scramble

I understand why it seems like this from the outside. It’s purely my word against Morgan’s against Sabrina’s, and yes, I’ve been wholly dishonest for the past month, so there’s zero reason to trust me. I wouldn’t trust me.

While admittedly, it wasn’t an entirely calculated move on my end, but it felt like the right one at the time. If I was quickly scrambling, would I really have waited days and dug my heels in before saying anything?

I stirred the fucking pot. I inspired people to pick a side, and strengthened BOS alliances. I convinced those who were only BOS-affiliated due to convenience to shit or get off the pot.

I deliberately gave @111error a means to strengthen his platform through questioning his methods and “holding him accountable.”

I don’t get angry at people very often. I’m kinda detached when it comes to anger, when the thing that I should be angry about makes sense to the person that did the deed? Like. I completely understand why Sabrina did what she did. I guess I kind of respect her for it. She lit a fire and caused some chaos. She’s shaken @111error, and he reacted exactly how she though he would.

And I’m angry at Morgan because of that reaction. And for him to jump to accusations instead of thinking “wow, is my enemy lying to me? They’re telling me things that very specifically put them at a disadvantage.. Yeah she’s definitely telling the truth.”

Sage
      Participant

Uh, this freaks me out. Disgusting? More than chainsaw murders and sex rituals. Now I’m scared.

Cristen
      Participant

Fuming about this. After what he went through, what he sacrificed for US, the last thing @111error deserves are wolves at his door.
      I intend to be there for him even if trust is hard to come by or the wheels come off or nothing we know is real or the fucking sky falls down while Mason does a rain dance.

Morgan, hearing the stress in your voice today moves me to stand. You know exactly where my loyalties lie.

Addison
        Participant

lmao you’ll be loyal to him, he’ll be loyal to you, and then someone that he doesn’t and has never trusted will talk shit about you and he’ll leave you to the wolves.

Sage
      Participant

@wanda102, I’m seriously not trying to be rude, but what did Morgan sacrifice for us? I’m really thinking that I missed something, or some part of this that has been played out behind the scenes, or not on the forums or slack?

Cristen
        Participant

@sfire8 not rude at all. In essence he sacrificed his entire personal Experience for us. He can’t build new friendly relationships with community members because of his position, and he might never, ever, be able to socialize with us the same way again. He did this to give us that other _path as an option. It took me a couple months of digging my heels in to understand just how much he’d given up. Once you win me over, I’m really tough to get rid of, I guess. Morgan is one of the most genuine people I know; for me, it’s easy to trust him.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

You know what I don’t care about anymore? Random, vague promises about REALLY scary things that are REALLY MESSED UP I PROMISE and ONE DAY we’ll learn about them.

It Morgan wants to come in from the cold and actually be completely transparent, I’m sure we’d all love to hear from him and support him. I know I would. And frankly, that’s where I thought things were heading when he called me on Friday.

Instead it’s just more manipulation and bullshit and vaguaries, and the drip drip drip of more and more lies. We’ve all played that game once already. Whatever.

Winston Smith
      Participant

It’s pretty clear that Morgan has no idea who he can, or can’t trust right now. He needs help, or he’s gonna drown. When you reach a drowning swimmer, they’re not relieved to see you, they grab onto you in a panic, and push you under the water so they can get one more breath. Then you both drown, unless you’ve got one of those floatie thingies that they can hang onto instead of you, because you’ve been trained for this, and you planned ahead.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that @111error is in some deep shit right now, and he needs help. Don’t take it personally that he’s gonna flail around in a panic. It’s not that he’s trying to drown you too, he’s just struggling to keep his head above water. Throw the guy a floatie thing.

Sage
      Participant

@wanda102, ok, got it. Thank you for explaining. I thought you meant something more literal at first, but that makes sense. That would be hard for anyone, but especially someone with lots of personal relationships on here.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Well, all I’ve ever gotten from Morgan is sarcasm and abuse, and now that I see how he treats his friends, I’m even less inclined to support or help him. If he’s in trouble and wants to stop playing games, then he needs to cut the bullshit and tell us everything he knows. Otherwise, fuck him. I’m with Bryan. I’m tired of this shit.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Just got a call from Morgan. So I guess I’ll put it here.

He is very unhappy that I’m not impressed by his actions.

He offered me a chance to speak my mind to him. And I said that I feel like he isn’t particularly good at strategizing. That he’s outthought at every turn. He reminded me of the successful MyChild attack. And also said he doesn’t like that he’s getting all of the blame for what happened in the aftermath. He also referenced other successful attacks on the OSDM. He is not happy that I “hate” him. He’s not happy that I don’t trust him. He’s not happy that I question his motives.

But he’s ok with all of that because he is fighting the good fight. Because someone has to. And he’s fighting for all of us. Even me.

He’s kind of like Jesus, no?

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar