06/03 Discussion

This topic has 51 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Figured we should make an actual topic instead of comments on a status update that will get lost in the activity feed.

Post on the Lust FB page:

“6/03
      17”

It should be noted it initially said “06/03 16” instead of 17.

So something looks to be happening June 3. Phone registration? In-person event? Something completely different? Share your thoughts!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Chloe
      Participant

*reposing this on here from my reply on an update*

I’m guessing this is for the phone registration? I’m sure it means 4 or 5pm Pacific Time too, so that would be around 6PM for me. I’ll be at a Soda Festival on the 3rd, but I’ll try to stake out a quiet spot for whatever time I have. Really do not want to mess this up since it’ll be my first phone call.

Cara
      Participant

I really hope it’s another registration opportunity. Regardless of what/when it is I’m excited for whatever may come!

scot
      Participant

I would be very excited for phone registrations. I wonder, if that’s the case if the new links in the site (events, timeline, etc) will also become active and open up more resources.

Yael
      Participant

I am so glad I will be available that day!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ll be busy that night, but fully available during the day. Curious to see what is going on!

Chris
      Participant

I think it’s interesting that nothing from The System happened this month. Obviously circumstances shifted between the OC meetup and now, but with the agreement Noah and his father reached and Noah’s phone call to Andy, it seemed like the System was back on track. It feels odd that they wouldn’t acknowledge Sarah’s promise for the first seminar to take place in May, and that we would all be invited. The stick man registration is not the same thing, I don’t believe that’s what she was referring to. It was a self imposed deadline, she didn’t have to say May, so I’m just curious why nothing ever materialized.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

This is definitely not a good day for me. But we’ll see what they’re plan is and what I can do to make it work.

Briana
      Participant

I’m just excited we have another date for something!! And I won’t be on the other side of the country! Maybe I’ll make that a sewing day so that my phone is nearby and I’m still local. Although, if it takes place outside of my apartment, I guess I’ll have to put clothes on. That goes against ALL sewing days protocol.

David Shields
      Participant

I hope I can make it if it is the phone registration. I relay want to kick this off soon so I can have some fun!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

*bump*

Friendly reminder for those who may have forgotten, things are coming. Wonder if this will be like Registration, where it’s a free for all of “first come first served” getting in, or like the “focus group” where specific people were contacted to come. I feel like Horace would want to weed out “weak” people if he’s behind this. Or possibly bring them in to use as test subject / new slaves.

All we know for sure, something is coming on the horizon.

Cristen
      Participant

50/50 it’s a human auction.

Cara
      Participant

I don’t even care what it is I’m clearing my day regardless. This is addiction.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chrysalis359 I second that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My plan for June 3 is to make cookies to distribute in some fashion. Not sure if my schedule is amendable enough to partake in such other intriguing shenanigans.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

The big thing I had during the day is moved to Sunday! I am (mostly) free!!! Woohoo!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Guys…. what if it’s an auction of @confuseddude?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale All I’ve got is… *checks purse* $339.88

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@nothenrygale I’d be willing to pool our money. I can throw in $45 or so.

Chloe
      Participant

@nothenrygale Never thought of that. What would they be auctioning him for though? I doubt they want any of us to have him back, unless they’re auctioning him among themselves and their circle?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@chloe If the OSDM is not bluffing about being involved with some very powerful and influential people, I don’t think they will worry about one of us winning the auction and freeing him. We’d probably do our best to get the highest bid in for him, but if they bring in some true financial powerhouses into a secret black market auction, I feel like whatever we’d put forward would be chump change to them.

Candace
      Participant

@nothenrygale Aw that made my heart sink…poor @confuseddude.. I am now picturing the sex slave auction at the end of Taken ??

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Kindly spend the money necessary to free Andy…then save $15 and see DARK ARTS at 830PM.
      It’ll all be over by then anyway….

This shameless self-plug brought to you by Succulents, Inc. We suck so you don’t have to.

Jackie
      Participant

#BitCoinForAndy

scot
      Participant

Is money the only thing we have that they may be interested in?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@ziegenbartsr Good question! We may all have something they’d want in exchange for his freedom.

Of course, this line of thinking depends on him still being alive…

Jackie
      Participant

@ziegenbartsr, now you’re cooking with fire.

What would we offer for Andy. If this has some alchemy based elements, what’s the equivalent exchange? Would anyone take his place?

scot
      Participant

I don’t think they’d waste an asset. But alive is a quantitative description of one life or state of being, not a qualitative one. Who knows what he’s being subjected to or become.

Jackie
      Participant

@nothenrygale

Does it though? What would a mother pay for the closure of knowing what happened to her son? I know some mothers (parents/loved ones/ spouses/friends…ect) would go to the ends of the earth just to recover the bodies of their children, even if that’s all they have left. What is the cost of grief? Who would pay it, if they could spare her from it? Can Closure be bought?

People pay extravagantly just to pull their loved ones down from Everest. People run ‘missing persons’ ads years and years after kidnappings.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj Very excellent point. Speaking of, has anyone heard back from @nancyjenkins yet? I’m wondering if she’s deciding to call Tina or not.

Cara
      Participant

@larry Shameless plug. Hahaha!

Briana
      Participant

This day drawing nearer and nearer, the antici…pation is killing me!

Cara
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia Ooh, little RHPS nod there. Love it. 😉

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Anyone hear anything about tomorrow yet? My day is wide open. Just laundry, and that can wait.

Yael
      Participant

I wonder what is happening tomorrow ?!? Should I stay home or?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Focus group had a week long lead-up of people chosen and information leaked about what it was going to be.
      Registration had a mention on Noah’s page, Sarah’s emails, Facebook, Instagram, and ticketing to keep order beforehand.

This…is simply a date posted once on the Facebook and never mentioned again.

I am very hesitant to agree with any speculation that suggests this is some sort of big ol’ in-person hootenanny.
      I would venture a guess that it’s an information drop. Some reveal of something important.
      I’m pretty certain you’ll still be able to do your laundry and take a shit without missing out on something.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So long as whatever is happening tomorrow happens before 10 I’m good.

And I’d be curious if whatever happens tomorrow will interfere with the plans for the 11th.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@meghanmayhem
      How… how did you know I was planning to take a shit while doing my laundry… hmmm…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bruinbown Well, that’s why you’re doing laundry to begin with, right?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@kipsie I almost did an actual spit-take at that. Well played!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Meghan is always watching

Megan
      Participant

I’m seeing Wonder Woman tomorrow.
      $50 says whatever it is happens while I’m at the movie.

Yael
      Participant

I Am gonna do the laundry in the very early morning and have a great shit then have my iPhone with me all day refresh nonstop !! So that is the plan for tomorrow !!

Sean

I’m loathe to admit it, but we haven’t heard anything since the cryptic Facebook post. I surely isn’t some kind of big in-person thing. Maybe it’s a broadcast or a 1:1 event or something, but with the iConfidant thing happening on the 11th it’s not outside the realm of possibility that the 6/3 date is simply being pushed to the 11th.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded That would make sense

Kevin
      Participant

@thegilded It does look like the FB post with the 6/03 date has been removed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So perhaps it will all take place June 11th after all?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Coincidence is, my confidant’s gonna respond on that day.
      I don’t know what’s going to happen.
      Maybe something to do with Andy? That’s my theory.

Sean

I should clarify, because people are starting to ask:

My guess that whatever was meant to happen on the 3rd might be getting moved to the 11th is NOT an official statement. That’s just me theorizing.

I have no idea if something’s gonna happen tomorrow

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded You could be right, but then why didn’t iConfidant post something about tomorrow on their own FB page a while back? The LUST Facebook page has had a very unique voice so far. Just playing devil’s advocate.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

It seems like if tomorrow was gonna happen, we would’ve been given a zip code and time by now.

Maybe iConfidant got hacked again…

Lukas L
      Participant

I’ll be keeping a ear out for phone alerts but Starwars day is tomorrow. Should be fun!

Viewing 51 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar