04/12/17 Phone Call

This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chris.

• Author
       Nosnevets
      Participant

I just got a call from Sarah. She seems to have… liked my video… After seeing the response it got. She had to respond.

It’s interesting what defenses she throws up to try and put you in your place. She started out by asking “We rejected you didn’t we?” To which I answered yes and she simply responded with “Hmmm”. She then seemed to step back a bit and just a laugh saying “well you caught our eye!” in what seemed to be an attempt to be soft and excited for me. Then came the vipers snap.”Your video was

cute.

We actually like it just like we liked it the first time when we saw during the Superbowl.”

She must be an avid sports fan because she acted as if she recognized every frame. Funny since I stitched 3 or 4 of their Superbowl ads together to perfectly fit the Systems narrative. I kind of think that irony was lost on her though. Perhaps that’s where they get their template from. She’s just an avid Scientology commercial fan.

She asked me to make more. She wants “original content” rather than things that emulate others. She ended it saying they might be wrong about me and that she’s pulling for me. That’s a start Sarah, there’s potential, but I think we need to start with your “hmms” and “hmphs”. You think it’s intimidating, It’s not. Your tone has come a long way though since recent periscopes. Must commend you on that. I like your attempt at warming up Sarah but we have a long way to go to get the System’s image in shape.

Jackie
      Participant

ooh the plot thickens!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Note to self, dick graphics do not catch Sarah’s attention. Will have to remember this moving forward.

Megan
      Participant

NICE!!!

Sean

@nothenrygale – Screw that. Double down. Put a vein in that summbitch

Megan
      Participant

FWIW, I did *NOT* post the video I made. 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded BRILLIANT. I knew they made you mod for a reason!

Chris
      Participant

@nosnevets, it can’t get much clearer than that. Sounds like she’s asking you to found your own Golden Era Productions.. and entirely on spec, no less. What do you actually think of her offer? If you’re in any way tempted, consider me your first volunteer crew member! Let’s bring the OSDM into the 21st Century.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar