02.15.17 7 PM

This topic has 30 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Kaley.

• Author
       Kaley
      Participant

As far as we know something is supposed to happen tonight… What is everyone thinking? There is no periscope account so do we just continuously check all social media outlets? I need a plan of action. I’m located in South Florida so for me it will be 10 pm and I will be ready and waiting from the comfort of my bed!

Blondie
      Participant

As I also live in the future, it’ll be 3am for me but I will be around, frantically checking between Facebook and Twitter and forum for any clues… I may be crazy, but I’ve missed my late night ARGing 😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll be on the 405, in the middle of my commute. Totally jealous of everyone that will be in bed by that time, haha! 😀

Melissa
        Participant

@kipsie you and me both! Hopefully by then I’ll have husband (who has been away for 10 days) in tow.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I suspect The Controller will break silence (for the second time).

I further suspect it will be to provide a questionnaire to start off the fun. Get ready to spill your dirtiest secrets!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ll be home ready and raring to go. I came into Tension SUPER late to the game, but caught the Periscope from my local park just 2 blocks from my apartment. I was stuck at work for that one, but I’m ready for anything tonight!

Mustafa Said
      Participant

I’m curious as to exactly how this info was discovered. I don’t see anything on the forums other than this and the Twitter account for the Lust Experience is silent…

I feel like I missed something.

Maranda
      Participant

@blondie and @kaleycharlotte Another future-liver here, but I’m all the way in Japan so it’ll be noon for me when …whatever it is… happens.

Sean

@mumumusings – Check page source on front page.

Specifically, search through source for string “maybe this is important “

Maranda
      Participant

@mumumusings Crystal (@kipsie) found it by checking the source code on the Lust website pages. I know for sure you can find it in the profile pics, and I think probably in the homepage’s source as well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Interesting little thing… looks like there was a slight change in code after its discovery. Also, I can’t take all of the credit, as @thecontroller grabbed my hand for a second…

View post on imgur.com

Before

View post on imgur.com

After

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I will be bouncing up and down in front of my work computer and staring at my phone like a crazy person. Not much work will be accomplished.

Megan
      Participant

@kipsie – what time did this change take place? was this just today?

Anonymous
        Inactive

It happened fairly quickly… I noticed the change around 9 pm last night.

Megan
        Participant

@kipsie – and that was AFTER we had already seen/discussed the hidden message, right? 9pm your time was past when I was in bed…so were you redirected there after we found the 2/15 7pm thing?

Anonymous
        Inactive

@coryphella It was definitely well after it had been discussed.

Quick timeline:
        My account (ZOMGFIRST!!1one) was created at 5:19 pm, I checked the source code pretty much immediately and found nothing.
        I posted that I hadn’t found anything in the source code at 5:49, @thecontroller called me out at 5:59, and I posted the first screencap at 6:06 pm. By that time, the comment to me by @thecontroller had been deleted. (And then my tired ass drove home from work…)

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@kipsie Your exact account of timecodes is sexy.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@meghanmayhem my anaconda don’t want none unless you got properly documented time codes hon

Sharon P
      Participant

I’ll be in the car too….??? Taylor, I hope it is the questionnaire! Missed that for Tension.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I’ll be hanging at work a bit longer today.

Sean

@coryphella way earlier than that. I made this post at Feb 14 12:02a

Although even that was a couple hours after @kipsie found the first source change at Feb 13 6:06p

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded – I guess what I’m asking is – were we redirected to look at the source code after 2/15 7pm had been found? I’m curious what “emptylust” refers to. I assume you’ve looked through dev tools and stuff, and if it’s not doing anything functionally, why the change from var = kipsie to var = emptylust?

Megan
      Participant

And if I’m just asking dumb questions and pointing out dumb things, then, well, that’s my job. 😉 That and timelines.

Sean

@coryphella – @kipsie laid out the timeline pretty well there, but just to clarify

< 5:48p – Source exists, no one is sure if a message is hidden or not
      5:49p – @kipsie goes through and publicly states that nothing’s there
      5:59p – @thecontroller responds that there might be something important and to look again
      6:06p – @kipesie finds the hidden message with “var kipsie = …”
      12:02a – I find same message, except with “var emptylust = …”

So after @kipsie publicly noticed the code, the code was changed almost immediately at some point in a 6 hour window.

From a developer standpoint there is no change. All they did was change an unused variable name, which would have no effect on the site at all. WHY they did it, though… could be nothing, could be something.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

7:00 have struck, refreshing again and again the social media pages in waiting of the big thing.

Megan
      Participant

It will be 7:00 on the west coast, so 3 more hours.

Michel Rheault
        Participant

Yay, forgot the time difference. That one hour too late for me, guess i had to wait tomorrow or sleep with only one eye open.

Jackie
      Participant

What if the rest of the website becomes unlocked, and the puzzles become available?

Beth Hipple
      Participant

I’m excited! I’m really late in the game. But I’m happy to have caught on to the beginning of this one.

Kaley
      Participant

@theladyj I would be ecstatic

Viewing 22 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar